Profile

NAME: 大路痴



You only Live Once, so LIVE to dare, DARE to try, TRY to succeed, SUCCEED to fail, FAIL to learn, LEARN to live

VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE



Wishlist



* A Tablet
* Iphone 4
* Coach or Gucci bag/pouch/wallet
* A Mont Blanc Pen
* A Nintendo Wii
* A car license
* A car
* A diving license
* Qualify for Achievers Club 2010
* Reach my ideal weight of 50kg
* Try Bungee Jumping
* Try 'The Line' buffet at Shangri La Hotel
* A Man Utd Home Jersey
* Watch a Man U match live at Old Trafford
* Go Taiwan/HK/Thailand/Korea/Japan/
/USA/Aussie/Europe
Saturday, March 27, 2010

DOMINO EFFECT

I am feel super frustrated right now.

Seriously, i don't know what's wrong. I tried all ways and means. Things just isn't happening the way i expected it to turn out. I keep telling myself things will change but it never did. And it keeps getting worse. It's just like the domino effect. It just keeps falling and falling and falling. Normally, it's not as bad. But in recent weeks, EVERY single time (and i am not exaggerating by saying that) it turns out to be nothing but empty hopes. Things got so bad that i started to suspect that i am put under some kind of curse. How could it be possible that EVERY single time, the outcome was the same??? I tried to keep my hopes up everyday, only to be shattered the very next day. I wanted to help, but help is often out of my reach. All i want is to be given the opportunity.


IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?


Why can't people keep to their words?
Why can't they be more responsible?
Are they really that heartless that they don't even care how others feel about it?
Don't they even have the basic courtesy to give advance notice?

I hate this feeling.
I hate being taken for granted
I hate being the "standby option"
I hate it when it makes me look as though i am desperate because i am not.

I really really hope things will get better soon. Maybe this is the challenge i have to face along the way to make myself stronger. I like this quote by Orison Swett Marden that says:

'Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds'

And I will strive on because i know sooner or later, things WILL get better.


Posted by 大路痴 @ 9:54 PM
1 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





eXTReMe Tracker

 


Skin designed and coded by Sparrow.