Profile

NAME: 大路痴



You only Live Once, so LIVE to dare, DARE to try, TRY to succeed, SUCCEED to fail, FAIL to learn, LEARN to live

VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE



Wishlist



* A Tablet
* Iphone 4
* Coach or Gucci bag/pouch/wallet
* A Mont Blanc Pen
* A Nintendo Wii
* A car license
* A car
* A diving license
* Qualify for Achievers Club 2010
* Reach my ideal weight of 50kg
* Try Bungee Jumping
* Try 'The Line' buffet at Shangri La Hotel
* A Man Utd Home Jersey
* Watch a Man U match live at Old Trafford
* Go Taiwan/HK/Thailand/Korea/Japan/
/USA/Aussie/Europe
Saturday, September 4, 2010

FRUSTRATION!!!

Seriously.

I really don't understand why some people just don't get it.

I thought i have made it perfectly clear about the whole situation and that things will never be the same again. What is the point of hanging on when you know things are impossible? So many chances have been given in the past. In the end, what happened?



YOU WASTED IT!!!


No point telling me that you regretted your decision or how you love me so much. You should have said that in the past. There is also no point telling me that you have "grown up", which ironically sounds hilarious to me coming from a "grown up" man who is almost reaching half a century. And stop trying to do silly things or said stupid things to get my attention. What is the point? You only make yourself look desperate. So what if you told me you are ready to settle down? The thing is, i am not ready to settle down with you. Stop begging me to give you one last chance. I am not a charity organisation. The only person i care about is someone else, not you anymore. Don't you GEDDITTT?

"He" is the only person whom i wish to be with right now
"He" is the only person i think about all the time

How i wish it was "him" and not you who called that night.

I have moved on.

What about you?

Maybe i should have told you the truth and things could have been easier...

Blame it on my soft-heartedness.

I really think i deserve better.

No. Actually, i think i deserve the best.


Posted by 大路痴 @ 6:42 PM
1 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





eXTReMe Tracker

 


Skin designed and coded by Sparrow.