Profile

NAME: 大路痴



You only Live Once, so LIVE to dare, DARE to try, TRY to succeed, SUCCEED to fail, FAIL to learn, LEARN to live

VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE



Wishlist



* A Tablet
* Iphone 4
* Coach or Gucci bag/pouch/wallet
* A Mont Blanc Pen
* A Nintendo Wii
* A car license
* A car
* A diving license
* Qualify for Achievers Club 2010
* Reach my ideal weight of 50kg
* Try Bungee Jumping
* Try 'The Line' buffet at Shangri La Hotel
* A Man Utd Home Jersey
* Watch a Man U match live at Old Trafford
* Go Taiwan/HK/Thailand/Korea/Japan/
/USA/Aussie/Europe
Saturday, February 12, 2011

NEW HAIRCUT! :)

Just had a new haircut!


Was contemplating cutting my hair short for the longest time. Already wanted to do it on my previous visit, but the lady cutting my hair advised me to consider carefully first before going back to her again (scared that i will regret???? Ha..) I think the last time i had it short was around 6-7 years ago during my schooling days. Since then, i decided to grow out my hair and kept it long. After so many years, i was already so sick and bored by the same hairstyle and wanted a new look, new change. Therefore, this time round there was no backing off.

I finally got it cut and coloured! Hurraaaayyy!!

Suddenly i feel so light~ Hahahahhahaha... Actually i think i could have cut it even shorter. But in general, i am quite happy with the result and the feedbacks from my colleagues had been rather well received (maybe they try to be polite. lol...).

Hmm.... Maybe will go for a shorter layered bob on my next visit.

Whataya think? :DDD


Posted by 大路痴 @ 1:15 AM
0 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





eXTReMe Tracker

 


Skin designed and coded by Sparrow.