Profile

NAME: 大路痴



You only Live Once, so LIVE to dare, DARE to try, TRY to succeed, SUCCEED to fail, FAIL to learn, LEARN to live

VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE



Wishlist



* A Tablet
* Iphone 4
* Coach or Gucci bag/pouch/wallet
* A Mont Blanc Pen
* A Nintendo Wii
* A car license
* A car
* A diving license
* Qualify for Achievers Club 2010
* Reach my ideal weight of 50kg
* Try Bungee Jumping
* Try 'The Line' buffet at Shangri La Hotel
* A Man Utd Home Jersey
* Watch a Man U match live at Old Trafford
* Go Taiwan/HK/Thailand/Korea/Japan/
/USA/Aussie/Europe
Friday, February 18, 2011

NEW WATCH :D

Overspent today again! :S

I don't care if other agents wish to dress sloppily in t-shirts and jeans or even wear outrageous colours or outfit. To me, that is too casual for my liking and do not in any sense potray an image of professionalism. Dressing well and looking good for my job is so important nowadays that it is inevitable that certain money needs to be spent. Having said that, my colleagues and i decided to make a trip down to the tailor shop to tailor-made some formal workwear today. After several hours of choosing and matching, we finally placed our orders. I managed to choose one short sleeve, a 3/4 sleeve (double cuff), a long sleeve (double cuff) top + 2 work pants for myself. The wonderful thing about tailor made top is that we can customise the colours, patterns or designs according to our preference. Woo Hoo!!!! More new clothes to wear!

After placing our orders, R drove us to his friend's shop at pasir ris to shop for watches. Frankly speaking, it has been ages since i last bought a new watch. In fact, most of my watches were gifts from others. Therefore, i decided to get myself a new watch and chanced upon this watch by Seiko:

Chio right? Haha... This Seiko watch comes with retrograde day indicator which resembles the shape of a crescent moon, water resistant up to 50 m and a three-fold clasp with push button release. Other than the usual hour, minute and second hand, additional features such as the Date, Day as well as the 24 hour clock is certainly a welcome addition that i wouldn't mind having. The bling bling portion and shimmering shine immediately captured my attention. Last but not least, it comes in my fav shade: Purple!!!!! It was really love at first sight, so I just had to get this! Hehe... With the watch retailing at approx $415 + all the tailored stuff, i think i spent close to 700 bucks just for today. My goodness! And i have so many things i still wanna buy! :S

The next item i am getting soon is a digicam. The LCD screen on my existing one seems to be going bonkers and is probably getting ready for the museum (bought it ages ago). After consulting a colleague who is quite knowlegable photography, i have already shortlisted one fujifilm digicam which will only arrive in sg around late mar/apr. This time round, i should be getting either a red/white digicam. Can't wait for it to land in sg soon, which will come in just in time before my Europe trips in late may. Gonna take tons of photos there for sure! *Excited*

Gosh! I think i should stop dreaming about buying more things. Gotta work hard to earn more moolahs first!!!

Roaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Posted by 大路痴 @ 11:43 PM
0 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





eXTReMe Tracker

 


Skin designed and coded by Sparrow.